With a 9 kg flywheel at the helm of the SL8.0, the front-driven cross trainer lays a more stable foundation for elite home cardio. Compared to rear-driven trainers, the SL8.0 shallows and extends each stride for more fluid motion.
Uniquely designed, the elliptical’s four incline levels help vary your training sessions; boosting the intensity for more challenging workouts. Allowing you to monitor and control each stride, the six window LED display highlights key workouts stats with integrated hand pulse sensors for HRC training.
Fitted with cushioned footplates and dual-action D handles, the SL8.0 offers total comfort for enhanced performance. Also offering MP3 input and a cooling fan, the Bluetooth enabled console links with the Reebok Fitness App; detailing your training whilst moving through Google Street View.
- 24 Electronic Resistance Levels
- 9 kg Flywheel
- Front Drive Cross Trainer
- Stride Length - 45.6 cm
- 6 Window LED Console + Profile Chart
- 12 Pre-Set Workouts + 4 User Defined
- 4 HRC Programs + Recovery
- Cushioned Footplates
- Max. User Weight - 130 kg
- Built-in Wheels & Transport Handle
- Mains Powered
- 2 years frame, computer, brake, plastic & labour warranty
- Bluetooth Enabled
- Compatible with the Reebok Fitness App
- MP3 Input with 3W Speakers
- Four Manual Incline Levels
- Integrated Hand Pulse Sensors
- Elasticated Phone and Tablet Holder
- Built-in Cooling Fan
- Moulded D & Fixed Handlebars
- Floor Level Adjustment